Am I a looser?

Now, i don't know what must i do. I am looking for information about semifinalist teen icon 2011. And, some people had call or message by redaction of teen icon 2011. I saw on twiter. a girl update her status, she had message from teen icon 2011 and she get away into semifinalist 2011. but i have no message or phone call from teen magazine to tell that me get away too into 50 semifinalist teen icon 2011. am i a looser? If I join to election of cover model, i am never get away. from much election i follow, i never get away. i am a looser. i am not competent. is it true? whereas i'm sure in early if i certainly get away. but i am false. i want t be a cover model. I wan to feel how to be a cover model. How if I have a call or a message from redaction. How if i join selection. How if i meet other finalist from other area. New friends. New experience. New feeling. But not. I can't get it. Because i never get it. And will never.

Komentar

Postingan Populer